Interior Design Dorset & Beyond
Welcome to the website of Buzz Interior Design (formerly Three B Design), owned and run by Sammy Bragg. The home of sympathetic yet dynamic property styling and interior design projects across Dorset, Hampshire and beyond.
I have been working on Design projects, large and small, for both residential and commercial clients since 2010 and seek to devote the same care, attention and commitment in all of my work. Ultimately, I try to provide my clients with the most comprehensive and exceptional service they could wish for and this has been highlighted in the 2020, 2018 and 2017 Customer Service Awards from Houzz, which I am delighted to receive.
In my experience, design projects work best when there is a good rapport and understanding between the client and the designer, so my aim is to work with only two design clients at any one stage, allowing me the opportunity and space to understand the brief fully and then dedicate my time and attention to you. I pride myself on honesty and integrity and seek to work together to create your very own dream environment.
Buzz Interior Design will implement individual segments of design allowing customers to start or break away at any Phase of the process. The choice and flexibility is yours allowing you to initiate only those phases that fit your own alteration plans.
- Phase 1 – Consultation meeting – An initial first discussion to build a connection and discuss your brief. * Mileage charges may apply.
- Phase 2 – Creation of the design with presentation mood boards incorporating samples. Various pricing options available and will be discussed following the Initial consultation. * Some suppliers may charge for samples.
- Phase 3 – Soft furnishings – Made to measure by traditional makers.
- Phase 4 – Product Ordering – Trade product procurement with an option to purchase Retail if desired.
- Phase 5 – Full Management and co-ordination of the Design Project using a team of local professional contractors or utilising your own tradesmen. Where possible I use small local trades and companies to create made to measure items for an individual finish.
I have a great reputation in the Dorset area and beyond.
Take a look at some Testimonials from my very happy customers.