Interior Design Dorset & Beyond
The ProgrammeBuzz Interior Design will implement individual segments of design allowing customers to start or break away at any Phase of the process. The choice and flexibility is yours allowing you to initiate only those phases that fit your own alteration plans.
- Phase 1 – Consultation meeting – An initial first discussion to build a connection and discuss your brief. * Mileage charges may apply.
- Phase 2 – Creation of the design with presentation mood boards incorporating samples. Various pricing options available and will be discussed following the Initial consultation. * Some suppliers may charge for samples.
- Phase 3 – Soft furnishings – Made to measure by traditional makers.
- Phase 4 – Product Ordering – Trade product procurement with an option to purchase Retail if desired.
- Phase 5 – Full Management and co-ordination of the Design Project using a team of local professional contractors or utilising your own tradesmen. Where possible I use small local trades and companies to create made to measure items for an individual finish.
TestimonialsI have a great reputation in the Dorset area and beyond.
Take a look at some Testimonials from my very happy customers.
“Nothing has been too much trouble to try and fulfil my requirements.”Suzanne Andrews, Bournemouth “I really cannot thank Sam enough for assisting me but, more importantly, helping me make sense of everything and achieving fabulous results.”M Brixton, Hampshire “The attention to detail is of a very high standard and all aspects are explained fully. Now on second project with the Company as very satisfied with the first.”L Street, Forest Oaks “My wife and I hired Sam to plan the Interior Design for our 3-storey townhouse overlooking Mudeford Quay, with the theme being ‘Living near the Sea’ and a specific budget. Sam proved to be quite exceptional.”D&S L, Mudeford, Dorset “I really enjoyed working with Sam and one of my friends was so impressed she is hoping to use her too.”Caroline Brace, Holfleet
Brief A traditional 4 storey Georgian town house which had previously been used for letting and was in dire need
Brief My clients had recently relocated to Highcliffe and moved into a new build that lacked the house feeling like
Brief Existing kitchen was in good condition but just beginning to look a little dated and client disliked the tiled
Brief To rejuvenate a Grade II listed Georgian property located in Christchurch's Conservation area which is of both architectural and
NEW FOREST CARE-HOME - DINING & ACTIVITIES ROOM WITH KITCHENETTE & SNUG BRIEF To modernise a large space to be
Brief To modernise a 1980’s penthouse flat with views over Southampton Water. The client wanted to incorporate a neutral base
Brief To modernise a 3-storey town house for a couple desiring a contemporary yet homely feel with clean-lines and plenty